This recipe idea was suggested to us by a loyal customer in San Diego, who wanted to use our Robert Rothschild Blackberry Chipotle Oven Grill Sauce with heavy cream over chicken. We tested it and think she has a winner!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Fajita seasoning or salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Blackberry Chipotle Oven Grill Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle breasts with fajita seasoning, salt and pepper, dregde in panko crumbs. Melt butter over medium heat and add chicken breats. Saute’ until lightly browned. Meanwhile, mix the cream, Chipotle sauce and chicken broth together. Transfer chicken to baking dish pour cream mixture over top and bake for 45 minutes. Turn heat down to 200 degrees and continue to bake another 1 1/2 to 2 hours until sauce is completely browned.