- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cubed 1”
- 8 medium red potatoes, diced ½”
- 1/4 Cup Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil or Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 2 tbs. garlic powder
- 3 tbs. Peppers of Key West Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce or Peppers of Key West Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 Cup Cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- ½ lb bacon, diced
- ½ Cup green onion, chopped
- sour cream
- tomatoes, diced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil or Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Peppers of Key West Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce or Peppers of Key West Habanero Hot Sauce. Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat evenly. Place the potatoes and chicken in a 9×13” baking dish and bake for 45 – 55 minutes, until cooked through and browned and crispy on the outside.
- While the potatoes are baking, in a small saute pan fry up the diced bacon until crispy and brown. Remove from pan to a paper towel lined plate, reserving for later.
- Once potatoes are done remove from the oven and top with the cheese, bacon and green onion. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with diced tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream, if desired.