- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek Ground Fresh Chili
- 1-1/2 tablespoons finely minced Catch a Fire Cajun Garlic
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1-pound peeled and deveined medium-large shrimp (about 31 to 35 per pound)
- Cayenne Hot Pepper Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan and place it over low heat. .
- Add the Sambal Oelek Ground Fresh Chili, Catch a Fire Cajun Garlic and cilantro to the pan and let it simmer for about 2 minutes. Then turn the heat to high.
- While the pan is heating, place the shrimp on a baking sheet or large plate and season both sides with Cayenne Hot Pepper Sea Salt and pepper.
- Once the pan is hot, add the shrimp, with at least a couple inches between them — you should hear a sizzling sound. If you don’t, your pan’s not hot enough. Wait until the pan is very hot and listen for the sizzle!
- Sauté the shrimp just until cooked through, about 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side.
- Make sure you serve the shrimp with any bits of the sauce that have stuck to the bottom of the pan. Those bits are delicious!!!