- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cloves Catch a Fire Habanero Garlic, pressed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Psycho Soy
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 36 won ton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil
Chili Oil Sauce:
- Heat Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in Ghost Pepper Flakes, stirring occasionally, until the oil reaches 180 degrees F, about 8-10 minutes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, carrot, Catch a Fire Habanero Garlic, green onions, Psycho Soy, hoisin sauce, ginger, sesame oil and white pepper.
- To assemble the dumplings, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden and crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with hot chili oil sauce.