2 pounds Mahi Mahi fillets, cut into serving size pieces
1/4 cups Sweet Fire Ale Mustard
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
1 tablespoon Catch a Fire Italian Garlic clove, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil, plus extra for Remoulade Sauce.
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place baking pan in oven as well to preheat pan.
2. Place trout serving on large piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Season each piece with salt and pepper.
3. In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, rosemary, Catch a Fire Italian Garlic, 1 teaspoon Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil, salt and pepper.
4. Brush each fillet generously and evenly with Sweet Fire Ale Mustard. Loosely sprinkle a thorough layer of bread crumb mixture over fish.
5. Pick up foil with fish in it and carefully place it on baking pan in oven. Flatten out foil; you want to bake the fish not steam it inside the foil.
6. For the Remoulade Sauce: In a mini food processor with a blade start processing the egg with the lemon juice. Add Extravagonzo Roasted Garlic Culinary Oil in a very slow stream. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake fish for 12 minutes per inch of thickness watching to make sure bread crumbs don’t burn. Serve with Remoulade sauce on top.