- 1 lb of Spicy Chicken Sausage (use your favorite brand)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes Cubed
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Diced
- 2 Catch a Fire Cajun Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3 Eggs
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Dice your veggies and Catch a Fire Cajun Garlic. Throw your sweet potatoes in the microwave in a bag for 3-5 minutes. I like to nuke my potatoes in the microwave in a bag because it just makes it easy to peel the skin off the potatoes and dice.
- While potatoes are in microwave in a sauté pan add your red bell pepper, onion, Catch a Fire Cajun Garlic, and chicken sausage (squeezed from its casing) and sauté until the sausage is fully cooked. (drain any grease or juices if there is any).
- Cube your sweet potatoes and add to the sauté pan with your chicken sausage mixture and mix everything together. Allow to cook on medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes until potatoes are fully cooked.
- Now, dig 3 holes in your hash mixture and crack an egg in each hole. Pop your pan in the oven (make sure its oven safe) and cook for 5-10 minutes depending on the temperature you like your egg. If you like runny eggs then its going to cook quick so pay attention.