- 1 (12 lb.) Turkey (or ham), whole
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, room temperature
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Peppers of Key West Cherry Pomegranate Habanero Sauce
- 1 bottle Dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place turkey in roasting pan on rack. Rub all sides with butter, and season with salt and pepper. Pour 1 bottle dry white wine into roasting pan.
- Loosely cover turkey with aluminum foil. Roast 1 hour, then baste every 30 minutes with pan liquids; approximately 2 – 3 times.
- Remove foil. Raise oven heat to 400 degrees F. Continue roasting 45 – 60 minutes, brushing 3 or 4 times with Cherry Pomegranate Habanero Sauce.
- Check that internal temperature is at 180 degrees F before serving. Allow turkey to rest at least 30 minutes before carving so juices are reabsorbed.