- 5 boneless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 lb) (preferably organic)
- 5 Tbs Peppers of Key West Chicken Wing Sauce, divided
- 2 Tbs plus 3-tsp Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into quarters and then sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 Catch a Fire Hot Pickled Garlic cloves, sliced
- Cayenne Hot Pepper Sea Salt and black pepper
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (canned or homemade)
- 1 Tbs tapioca flour
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh snipped chives
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish, combine the chicken with 2-Tbs of the Peppers of Key West Chicken Wing Sauce and 1-Tbs of Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil. Cover with foil and bake for 50-minutes to 1-hour or until the chicken is cooked through and cuts easily.
- On a baking tray, combine the potatoes with the onions and Catch a Fire Hot Pickled Garlic. Season with Cayenne Hot Pepper Sea Salt and pepper and toss with 3 tsp of Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
- Make the sauce: In a bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, tapioca flour, 3-Tbs of Peppers of Key West Chicken Wing Sauce and 1-Tbs of Extravagonzo Red Chili Culinary Oil.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and combine it in a casserole dish with the potato mixture. Pour the sauce over and stir to combine well. Sprinkle the bacon and chives on top. Bake, uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until it’s hot and bubbly. Enjoy!