RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Peppers of Key West, the hottest place on the island and the largest hot sauce retail store in the United States, is a dynamic organization serving a large tourist industry, continues to expand, and is looking for results-focused professionals to help lead the way.
Number one priority: build and lead a terrific team while increasing sales and profits. This opportunity combines sales, relationship retailing and store operations. You’ll wear many hats: supervisor, inventory controller, display and merchandising pro, and driver of increased performance and profits. Don’t expect to sit behind a desk; this is a hands-on, sales floor job with a lot of customer interaction that will enable you to make an impact on all aspects of the business. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
• At least two years of retail management experience that includes sales, P&L, staff supervision, shrink control, inventory management, and payroll.
• Proven communication and leadership skills.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and a strong dedication to excellent customer service.
• Must be a proactive self-starter and take initiative.
• Experience with team member staffing, hiring, supervision and counseling.
• Highly motivated leader capable of motivating others to achieve company goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Work varied hours, days, nights, and weekends as business dictates.
• A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Familiarity with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Point of Sale desired.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
• Ability to relocate to Key West, Florida.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, mail to 602 Greene Street, Key West, FL 33040 or call 1-800-kw-sauce (597-2823) to arrange a phone interview.